Free Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) APK Apps Latest Version Download For PC Windows
Make your own widgets easily in a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor. Use custom layout, fonts, images, shapes, interesting objects like series clocks, weather information with icons,
unread sms and gmail counts, battery information with bars and pie graphs, analog clocks and more. Use hotspots to assign actions to widget.
Its ultimate customization on the go without the hassle of programming, editing xml files or rooting your phone. Share your creations easily either through uzip files or make apks and post on Google play.
Or keep your unique widgets to yourself and tease others.
The reviews say it all
“It is a clock widget that allows probably thousands of combinations you can start with, and from there, the ability to tweak and change every setting of every element to your heart’s content” – Android Tapp
“This is the type of app that designers tend to flock to, as it gives them an outlet to share their styles and influences through tons of Android devices. ” – Droid-life
“UCCW is an app that will allow you to create a custom clock in minutes, thus satisfying your OCD’s every whim regarding aesthetics” – xda-developers
UCCW features in detail:
1) The following objects are available in widgets:
– time and date elements
– Week bar
– Analog clock
– Static texts
– Battery level, battery status, battery bar (solid and barcode) and battery circle
– Weather elements like current temperature, condition, humidity, wind speed, icon, minimum temperature, maximum temperature, forecasts etc.
– Unread counts for Gmail, sms and missed calls
– Next alarm time
– Series clocks and series time and date elements
2) Each objects has various options like size, color, alpha (transparency), rotation (angle) etc. to satisfy your most needs. Examples are using images for widget background, hour and minute objects;
using custom texts for time and date objects and weather conditions etc.
3) You don’t need experience in coding, or knowledge of xml files. Root not required.
4) Use custom fonts easily. Put your fonts in ‘sdcard/fonts’ and set them in the app.
5) Assign custom images, made in photoshop, gimp or paint, from gallery or file explorers.
6) Make your own analog clocks.
7) Make your own weather widgets. Adorn them with weather icons. UCCW supports different weather icons during night.
8) Import/ export, save skins for easy sharing. Post skins on Google play – see below.
9) Set hotspots on widgets. Hotspots are clickable areas on UCCW widget that perform action when touched. Actions are launching apps, opening alarm clock or update weather.
10) Use custom text option for time and date elements and weather condition. Useful for translation or having your own custom values to show in place of the default ones.
How to Play Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) APK on PC.